Monday, February 18, 2013

King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls

I like bread. I am not alone, of course, but I like to have some nice bread in the morning. Ok, some will say this is not the best thing to do, I would be better off eating fruit and protein.

Be that as it may, I look for nice bread products. And every so often I find one that I love.




This bread, King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls arrived in local stores here in Miami Beach about a year ago. I first found it in one specific Walgreens. You would expect every Walgreens to have the same products, but that is not so. Then Publix picked up the product, so now I am a happier human being.

The sweeteness in these rolls is what makes them special. That probably means tons of butter and sugar...Oh well, nothing is perfect.

However, they are small, so I eat less.

No comments:

Post a Comment